A COZY NIGHT BEFORE THE SNOW ARRIVES DESERVES A COMFORTING DINNER. GLUTEN FREE CHICKEN AND BISCUITS! GET IT WHILE IT’S HOT!!!
1. Shred chicken from a one pound rotisserie chicken.
2. Cook 1 chopped onion in 6 T. butter in a pot for 10 mins. Stir in 6T. Flour (I used Cup 4 Cup gluten-free flour) and whisk. Pour in 2 cups chicken broth and bring up to a boil. Add 2T. heavy cream and 1 tsp. salt.
3. Meanwhile, peel and blanch sliced carrots for about 5 minutes. Add them to the pot along with any other veggies you like! Add the chicken.
4. Pour into a 9×13 dish and bake 15 minutes at 375.
5. Meanwhile prepare bisquick gluten-free biscuits or regular and drop on top of the cooked stew. Bake for an additional 25-30 mins. Top with sliced scallions!