AND WE ARE NOT TALKING MINI PEANUT BUTTER CUPS MY FRIENDS. OH NO, FULL SIZE ONLY HERE!
- 1 stick (8 tablespoons) softened butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 1/2 cups mini chocolate chips
- coarse sea salt
- full size peanut butter cups
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. and line a large baking sheet with parchment.
- Cream butter and sugars. Add egg and vanilla. Add flour, baking soda and salt. Add chocolate chips mixing until just combined. Drop by tablespoon on cookie sheet. Sprinkle with coarse sea salt. Bake 11-13 mins. Let cookies cool until slightly warm before adding pb cups. If too hot, they become a melty mess-trust me, been there done that!
- adapted from Picky Palate
LINKING AT SALTTREE
LINKING AT CHEF IN TRAINING
LINKING AT SWANKY STUFF
You May Love These, Too! XOXO