- 1 2/3 cups granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter or margarine, melted
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour (I used Better Batter)
- 3/4 cup COCOA POWDER
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
PREHEAT oven to 350º F. Grease Large Brioche pan.
COMBINE granulated sugar, butter and water in large bowl. Stir in eggs and vanilla extract. Combine flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt in medium bowl; stir into sugar mixture. Spread half into pan. Top with a half pound Reese’s peanut butter cup. Top with rest of batter and smooth it. Bake approx 30 mins. Let cool completely before turning out. I’d probably chill it next time before flipping it over. Served warm with Talenti chocolate peanut butter cup gelato!