- 6 Jumbo marshmallows
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 stick/1/2 cup unsalted softened butter
- 2 tablespoons vegetable or canola oil
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips (I used mini)
- 10 Girl Scout Tagalongs, quartered
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. for marshmallows. (When up to the bars, put oven down to 350) Line 9×13 pan with nonstick foil.
- Place marshmallows on parchment paper lined sheet and bake for about 7 minutes until nice and golden and puffy. Remove and reduce oven’s temperature to 350.
- Place cake mix, butter, oil, egg, chocolate chips and Tagalongs in bowl. Stir to combine. Stir in toasted marshmallows. Pat dough into pan and bake about 25 minutes until golden.
- Recipe adapted from Picky Palate
You May Love These, Too! XOXO