WHAT SNACKS ARE YOU MAKING FOR THE BIG GAME?
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 4 scallions, white and green parts, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley leaves, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, minced
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Place the cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, scallions, parsley, dill, salt, and pepper in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment and blend. Serve at room temperature. RECIPE BY INA GARTEN!!!!
SCOOP OUT A NICE ROUND BREAD AND FILL WITH THE DIP!