1. Line a rimmed baking sheet with nonstick foil.
2. Coarsely chop cookies, set aside.
3. Melt white chocolate in the microwave. Immediately stir in Biscoff Spread and stir until smooth.
4. In a separate bowl melt milk chocolate in the microwave.
5. Pour white chocolate/Biscoff mixture into your prepared pan. Drizzle the milk chocolate on top and swirl around the pan with a butter knife to get a marbled look.
6. Immediately sprinkle cookies on top. Let cool.
7. Cut into pieces.
Recipe adapted from Cookies & Cups