Butterfinger Cookie Dough Cheesecake Bars
Line 8×8 pan with nonstick foil. Preheat oven to 375.
Chocolate chip cookie layer (*SHORTCUT TIP-YOU COULD USE PILLSBURY REFRIGERATED COOKIE DOUGH INSTEAD)
- ½ cup butter
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- ¾ cup flour plus 2 tablespoons
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips + 1/2 cup for top
- Melt the butter in a microwave safe bowl. Stir in sugar, egg, vanilla. Add flour and chips. Chill for a few minutes.
- 5 King Size Butterfinger bars
- 8oz.cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Electric mix all of the above until smooth. Press 3/4 of the cookie dough into the bottom of the pan. Top it with the butterfinger bars. Pour on the cheesecake mixture and smooth it. Plop the remaining cookie dough on the top and bake for about 40 minutes. Cool to room temp and chill until firm.
adapted from BAKERS ROYALE