- 1/2 cup salted butter, soft
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1-1/2 cups flour
- 3 tablespoons instant vanilla pudding- (the powder-do not prepare the pudding)
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 3/4 cup mini choc chips
- 1-1/2 cups mini M & M’s
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Beat butter and sugars until creamy. Add egg and vanilla. Add flour, pudding mix, baking soda and salt till combined. Fold in chips and M & M’s by hand.
- Use a large tablespoon to scoop dough onto sheet. Bake 11-13 minutes until edges are golden. Cool on cookie sheet and remove to rack.
Adapted from Picky Palate