|JADEN IS HARD AT WORK UNWRAPPING ROLOS!!!|
Biscoff, Speculoos, Cookie Butter…..no matter what you call it….they’re all delish! I used the Whole Foods version for this recipe as it is a bit healthier than the others. Equally scrumptious results! I mean, it has rolos and cookie butter…how bad can it be????
- 1 cup butter
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ¾ cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup Biscoff Spread or Speculoos or Cookie Butter
- 1 ¾ cup flour
- ¾ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 12oz package Rolo Candy
- Preheat oven to 350. Line a 9×13 pan with nonstick foil.
- In a mixer, cream butter and both sugars. Add eggs. Add vanilla and Biscoff/Speculoos spread. Add flour and baking powder. Stir in half of the Rolos. Spread batter into prepared pan. Chop remaining Rolos and press onto the top.
- Bake for approx 35 minutes until lightly golden. Let cool completely before cutting.
Adapted from Lemons for Lulu