What’s better than blondies? Candy blondies, of course! These come together in just a few minutes and are super fun for kids to make annnnd eat!!!! Use seasonal colored M and Ms for an extra fun touch. I also used some sweet candy pearls to decorate the tops along with a drizzle of white chocolate for that “Wonka” feel that you know I strive for! hee hee
1/2 cup butter, soft
2 cups light brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons baking powder
2 cups flour
1 1/2 cups M&M candies (use seasonal colors for fun)
white chocolate for a drizzle (optional)
pearl candies (From SweetWorks!!!)
- Line a 9×13 with nonstick foil. (Next time I would try a 9×9 pan for a thicker blondie-just watch the baking time)
- Beat the butter and brown sugar until creamy.
- Add eggs and vanilla.
- Add salt, baking powder, and flour.
- Stir in M&Ms.
- Spread in pan and bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
- Let cool completely.
- Drizzle on melted white chocolate and pearl candies, if desired.
Adapted from Inside Brucrew Life