Funfetti White Chocolate Brownies
I have this thing for sprinkles. It’s a smiling thing. Do you have it too? Do sprinkles just make you smile? They do? I knew it! Sprinkles are little specks of edible happiness! So, you can’t go wrong with adding them to these white chocolate brownies! Use good white chocolate here, k? Promise me? Do not use white chocolate chips. They are just not the real deal, trust me! I used E. Guittard in these and it made them oh so yummy! And most important, don;t skimp on the sprinkles. Don’t ever, ever, ever skimp on m the sprinkles! Got it? Okay good, now get baking!
- 6 tablespoons butter (very soft)
- 8oz white chocolate
- ¾ cups granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1¼ cup all purpose flour
- ⅓ cup rainbow sprinkles, plus extra for the top
- Melt white chocolate in the microwave gently on 70% power until smooth.
- Pour into a mixer with the butter and beat smooth.
- Add sugar.
- Add eggs.
- Add salt and vanilla.
- Add flour.
- Gently fold in sprinkles.
- Pour batter into 8x8 pan lined with nonstick foil.
- Top with more sprinkles.
- Bake at 350 for 25-28 minutes.
- Let cool before cutting
Adapted from Back For Seconds