PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES TURN INTO THE PERFECT CREEPY TREAT!
Spooky Spider Cookies
- ½ cup unsalted butter, softened
- ¾ cup smooth peanut butter
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1¼ cup all purpose flour
- ¾ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup semisweet chocolate chips
- candy eyes
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Beat butter and peanut butter.
- Add sugar.
- Add vanilla and egg.
- Add dry ingredients.
- Roll into small balls and bake 8 mins.
- Remove, wait 2 mins and gently press a Whopper into each one. Let cool.
- Melt chocolate chips in micro safe pastry bag and dab two spots to attach candy eyes.
- Pipe on spider legs.
Adapted from A Spicy Perspective