Calling all white chocolate lovers….you’re in for a treat with these bars!
White Chocolate Bars
- 6 tablespoons butter, diced
- 11 ounces baking white chocolate, chopped
- 3 Eggs
- ½ cup Sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 oz white chocolate chunks
- 4 oz semisweet chocolate chunks
- 1½ cups flour
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Line an 11X7 pan with nonstick foil. I
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt butter and white chocolate together.
- Whisk in eggs, sugar and vanilla.
- Fold in the flour until combined
- Stir in the white and semisweet chunks.
- Spread batter into the pan and bake 20 minutes or until beginning to brown very lightly.
- Cool completely and cut.
Adapted from Roxana’s Home Baking