Caramel & Chocolate Lasagna
- 18 Oreos
- 3 Tablespoons melted butter
- 4 ounces softened cream cheese
- 2 T. sugar
- 1 Tablespoon milk
- 6 ounces Cool Whip, divided
- 1– 3.9 ounce packages Chocolate Instant Pudding
- 1½ cups plus 2T. cold milk
- ¾ cups mini chocolate chips
- caramel sauce
- chocolate sauce
- Pulse oreos in the food processor until crumbs.
- Stir with the butter and press into a 8x8 inch pyrex or baking dish.
- Chill a few minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a mixer, beat cream cheese fluffy.
- Add the 1 T. milk & sugar.
- Add ½ cup plus 2T. Cool Whip.
- Spread this mixture over the chilled crust.
- In another bowl, whisk chocolate pudding with the milk until it thickens.
- Spread this over the cream cheese layer.
- Chill 5 mins.
- Spread the rest of the Cool Whip on the top and sprinkle with the mini chocolate chips.
- Drizzle on caramel and chocolate sauces.
- Chill several hours or over night before cutting!
Adapted from Center Cut Cook