Oreos, jam, chocolate, sprinkles! Need I say more? An adorable chocolate treat served up in muffin cups!
4 Layer Oreo Truffle Cups
- 4T butter, divided
- 12 oreos-finely crushed -i used food processor-can also put in a ziploc bag and let kids whack with rolling pin! LOL
- 2T. raspberry jam (i eyeballed this part and didn’t measure exactly)
- ½ c. heavy cream, divided
- 6 ounces white chocolate
- 6 ounces semisweet chocolate
- decorations (sprinkles, pearls, crushed Halloween candy leftover-whatever u like)
- Line a muffin tin with 12 paper liners
- Melt 2T butter and mix with the oreo crumbs. Press into the bottoms of 12 cupcake liners.
- Add ¼tsp. jam in the center of each bottom. Chill in fridge while doing the next step.
- Melt in microwave: the white chocolate, ¼c. cream, 1T. butter.
- Spoon on top of the jam and freeze tray 10 minutes.
- Melt the semisweet chocolate, rest of the cream and the last T. butter in the microwave.
- Spoon over the white chocolate layer.
- Top with sprinkles or candies or both.
- Refrigerate an hour. Eat up!