Click to Find the Special Goodies You’ll need….
- 2 cups crushed graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ cup melted butter
- 1 package Reeses peanut Butter Chips (10 ounces)
- 1 bag Hershey Milk Chocolate Chips (11.5 ounces)
- 30 + miniature Reese's peanut Butter Cups, cut into quarters
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk (14 ounces)
- In a bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and cocoa.
- Stir in melted butter and mix until combined.
- Press crumb mixture into the bottom of a 9 x 13 pan lined with nonstick foil.
- Pour on the Peanut butter chips.
- Next pour on the chocolate chips.
- Last, sprinkle on the peanut butter cups.
- Drizzle the sweetened condensed milk over the top...all over!
- Bake at 350 for 25 -28 minutes.
- Remove and cool completely.
- Chill for cleaner "cuts."
Adapted from Chocolate Chocolate & More