Best. Shrimp. Ever! Yum!
- 1 lb large shrimp, peeled/deveined
- salt/pepper to taste
- Olive oil to cook with-1-2 Tablespoons
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 heaping tablespoons honey
- Juice of 2 large limes
- Zest from 1 lime
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- 4 scallions, chopped
- Preheat grill pan with a little bit of olive oil. Season shrimp with salt/pepper and cook on both sides. While shrimp cook, baste them with half the sauce. Serve shrimp with the rest of the sauce once fully cooked.Garnish with scallions.
- Whisk together the olive oil, honey, lime juice, zest and chili powder.
Adapted from The House Wife In Training Files