This dip is great as an appetizer or paired with salmon but it really shines slathered on a hamburger!!! Try it at your next BBQ!!!!!!
Dill Pickle Dip
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup sour cream
- 4 T. pickle juice
- 5 pickles, chopped (Use your favorites!!!)
- large handful of fresh dill, chopped plus more for garnish
- salt/pepper to taste
- Electric mix the cream cheese, mayo and sour cream until smooth.
- Carefully add pickle juice until incorporated.
- Fold in chopped pickles and dill.
- Season with salt and pepper.