This is crazy delicious and perfect for the fall season! Bring on the Pumpkin Fudge!
Pumpkin Chocolate Fudge
- 1½ cups of sugar
- ⅔ cups of evaporated milk
- ½ cup of pure pumpkin
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 1 tsp of salt
- 2 teaspoons of pumpkin pie spice
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- 6 ounces of white chocolate chips
- 6 ounces of chocolate chips (dark or semisweet-your choice!)
- 2 cups of miniature marshmallows
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- Line an 8x8-inch baking dish with nonstick foil.
- In a pot, combine the sugar, evaporated milk, pumpkin, butter, salt and pumpkin pie spice.
- Heat these together over medium and bring to a boil.
- Let boil 12 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and stir in the white chocolate chips and marshmallows.
- Add vanilla.
- Wait just a minute to cool a drop more and add chocolate chips. Stir just a stir or two so the mixture keeps some pumpkin color and remains marbled.
- Pour into the pan and immediately place in freezer for 15 mins.
- You can then move it to the fridge until totally set up!
- Cut into small pieces!
Adapted from Taste and Tell