Wanna add some flavor to your salmon and have your family swoon? Then, this is the recipe for you!
Browned Butter Honey Lime Salmon
- 4 salmon slices
- 1 T. butter cut into quarters
- chopped scallions and dill for garnish
Brown Butter Honey Lime Sauce:
- 6 T. Butter
- 1 heaping T. Honey
- 4 garlic cloves, minces
- juice of 1 lime
- Line a jellyroll pan with nonstick foil.
- Lay a piece of butter on each piece and generously salt/pepper.
- Broil approx 13 mins. until cooked through and browned on top.
- Pour sauce over the salmon and garnish with scallions/dill.
- Cook butter in a pot on the stovetop for about 3 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove from heat. Add honey, garlic, lime juice and whisk well. Add s/p to taste.
Adapted from Damndelicious.com