Talk about making a vegetable taste way better than its raw form? These cauliflower bites are incredible. Cheesy and packed with flavor. You will never want plain, steamed cauliflower ever again! Serve these drizzled with olive oil and salt for the perfect noshie! Try these cauliflower bites and wow your family!
- 2 medium heads cauliflower, cut into florets
- ¼ cup small diced onion
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup finely ground breadcrumbs (Use gf breadcrumbs if desired)
- 1 large egg
- chopped chives
- olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Grease parchment paper with a teaspoon of olive oil and lay on cookie sheet.
- Boil cauliflower until just tender (8mins)
- Drain and pulse in food processor.
- Measure out 3 cups and combine it with the onion, parmesan cheese, breadcrumbs, egg, chives, 1 teaspoon salt and dash of pepper.
- Mix well.
- Scoop 2 T. and form into a tater shape.
- Lay on parchment. Repeat!
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake for about 20 minutes then flip.
- Bake another 15 minutes until crispy.
Adapted from Just a Taste