This brownie recipe is crazy good. Fudgy brownies topped with marshmallow glaze and chocolate. Need I say more? I didn’t think so! These Chocolate Marshmallow brownies will forever be a favorite in our house!
These come for The Cake Doctor Returns! Hurry and buy this winning book. You will NOT be disappointed! I know I’m not!!!
- 2 boxes brownie mix
- ⅔ cup water
- ⅔ c. vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 6 Tablespoons butter
- 5 Tablespoons milk
- 3 Tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3¾ cup confectioner's sugar (sifted) (Use 1 box)
- 7 ounces marshmallow creme
- Preheat oven 325 and line 9x13 pan with nonstick foil.
- Beat brownie mixes, water, oil and eggs.
- Transfer to pan and bake 45-50 mins.
- Melt butter in a saucepan.
- Add milk and cocoa.
- Stir until it boils- about 2 minutes.
- Remove heat and add vanilla and confectioner's sugar.
- Keep warm over low heat.
- Once you remove brownies from the oven, immediately spread the marshmallow creme on top. Be careful doing this and let it sit and melt a bit as you go.
- Pour the warm icing over the creme and spread it.
- Cool and cut!
Adapted from The Cake Doctor Returns!