Chocolate truffles, mmmmmm!!! These are the rich, delicious, melt in your mouth kind! The kind where you can only pop one or two before falling into a pure chocolate dream land! You can top these in whatever creative ways you’d like. I used powdered sugar and a light dusting of cocoa powder. I am thinking sprinkles would be a fun chocolate truffle topping, too! or even some toasted coconut! The possibilities are endless. Serve these up at your next party for a simple and wonderful dessert!
- 1 c. heavy cream
- 8 ounces high quality chocolate chips (I used Callebaut)
- Heat cream just to a boil.
- Pour over chips and let sit 1 minute.
- Whisk smooth.
- Let cool to room temp and chill in fridge overnight.
- Use an ice cream scoop to make round truffles.
- Work quickly as the heat in your hands will start to melt the chocolate.
- Roll in powdered sugar or cocoa powder.
- Set on wax paper and serve!