Well, we are in the thick of football season! Tacos, pizzas…..BOOM! Why not both? This taco pizza was amazing and will keep your football fans very happy! Even my 8 year old loved this and trust me, that is saying a LOT! Feel free to mix up the toppings to suit your guests. You can do refried beans, sour cream, salsa, and on and on! I went with the taco meat, lots of cheese, tomatoes, black olives and extra scallions! (The scallions were for my 6 year old! That was the only part he was interested in!) I used Pillsbury pizza dough for ease but you can use a dough from your favorite pizza place or even make your own! Enjoy your taco pizza, friends!
- 1 can Pillsbury Pizza dough
- 1 small can black olives,slied
- 3 scallions, green ends sliced
- ½ container cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 8 ounces shredded cheese, Mexican/Taco Blend Sargento
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 2 packets taco seasoning
- Prepare the beef on the stove with the taco packets according to packet directions.
- Press pizza dough into 12x18 jellyroll pan and bake approx 12 mins at 400. (brush a little oil on the dough to help it brown)
- Remove crust.
- Spread ground beef all over the top.
- Decorate with cheese, olives, scallions and tomatoes.
- Return to oven 6-8 minutes until melted and golden!