These frozen chocolate peanut butter pops will be the star of your summer parties! They are refreshing and packed with flavor. You can decorate them with chopped peanuts, mini m&m’s, sprinkles or a drizzle of white chocolate. The kids will certainly love these, too! These little gems are also no-bake so no need to turn those ovens on!
- 12 ounces semisweet chocolate, finely chopped
- 1½ cups heavy cream
- 1½ teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- Pinch of kosher salt
- ¼ cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons oil
- ¼ cup salted roasted peanuts, finely chopped
- Put 4 ounces chocolate in a medium bowl.
- Bring ½ cup heavy cream to a simmer and pour over the chocolate.
- Let sit 5 minutes.
- Add vanilla and salt.
- Stir smooth and let cool.
- Put the remaining 1 cup heavy cream, confectioners' sugar and peanut butter in a large bowl.
- Beat on medium-high speed until stiff peaks 3 minutes.
- Fold the peanut butter whipped cream into the cooled chocolate mixture in three batches.
- Freeze until the mixture is firm enough to scoop, about 30 minutes.
- Scoop balls of the frozen mousse onto a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Insert lolli sticks and freeze.
- Melt in the microwave the 8 oz chocolate you still have and oil.
- Dip pops and sprinkle with the nuts.
- Store in freezer.
Adapted from Food Network Magazine