THESE ARE INSANE! Hope you’ll come watch my video about these cookies here!
- 1 box brownie mix
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 4 ounces chocolate, I used Dove
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Line 2 pans with parchment paper.
- Beat the brownie mix, butter, cream cheese, and egg.
- Scoop the dough onto the sheets.
- Bake for about 12 mins.
- In the meantime, mix powdered sugar and the peanut butter together.
- As soon as the cookies come out of the oven, scoop a small ball of the peanut butter mixture on top of each cookie. Press gently and it will slightly melt into the cookies.
- Melt the chocolate and drizzle on top.
- Top with a cherry and let set.
Recipe adapted from Pillsbury 🙂