Brownies just got better, richer and thicker!!!!
For a homemade brownie recipe, try this delicious one!
Hershey's Stuffed Brownies
- 1 box mix brownies or a recipe for brownies using 9x9 pan
- 2 Extra Large Hershey Bars, 4.4 ounces each
- Prepare brownies according to box directions for a 9x9 pan.
- Preheat oven according to box or recipe.
- Line your pan with nonstick foil.
- Spread half the batter in the pan.
- Top with 2 huge Hershey Bars.
- Spread on the remainder of the batter.
- Bake approximately 40 minutes.
- Let cool before cutting into squares!
- Optional....serve with vanilla ice cream! Mmm!