Oreos Meet Chocolate Chips….
YOU CAN MAKE THIS ONE OF TWO WAYS!
1. USE SOME PREMADE PILLSBURY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE DOUGH AND WRAP IT AROUND AND OREO.
BAKE AT 350 UNTIL LIGHTLY GOLDEN. OR…..
2. TRY THE HOMEMADE VERSION BELOW. YOU CAN’T GO WRONG EITHER WAY!!!!
(Recipe from Picky Palate)
- 2 sticks softened butter
- ¾ Cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 Cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 Tablespoon pure vanilla
- 3½ Cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 10 oz bag chocolate chips
- 1 bag Oreo Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a stand or electric mixer cream butter and sugars until well combined. Add in eggs and vanilla until well combined.
- In a separate bowl mix the flour, salt and baking soda. Slowly add to wet ingredients along with chocolate chips until just combined. Using a cookie scoop take one scoop of cookie dough and place on top of an Oreo Cookie. Take another scoop of dough and place on bottom of Oreo Cookie. Seal edges together until Oreo Cookie is enclosed with dough. (keep in disk shape not a ball as the dough won't spread too much more.) Place onto a parchment lined baking sheet and bake cookies 9-13 minutes or until cookies are golden. Let cool for 5 minutes before transferring to cooling rack.
- Makes about 2 dozen VERY LARGE Cookies
- *3½ ounces of dough baked 17 mins.