Prosciutto Chicken Meatballs
- 1-1/2 cup crustless cubes of rustic bread, pulsed into breadcrumbs
- ⅓ cup whole milk
- 1 lb. ground chicken thighs
- ¼ lb. sweet Italian pork sausage, casings removed
- 2 oz. thinly sliced prosciutto, finely chopped
- ½ cup freshly grated aged Asiago cheese, plus more for serving
- ¼ cup minced fresh parsley
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1-1/2 tbsp. good olive oil, plus extra for brushing the meatballs
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- Olive oil, for frying
- Combine all.
- Form meatballs.
- Fry in olive oil until golden and cooked through.
Adapted from Ina Garten