Layered S’mores Bars
This is one easy, sweet and amazing dessert. It is so simple to put together. We are talking 6 minutes or less! Buy the already crushed graham crackers and you can prep it in 5 minutes! The kids can even help out with these Layered S’mores Bars! If you prefer, you can use peanut butter chips in place of the butterscotch chips. Mmmmm!!! These are very sweet so you only need to cut them into small bars! These would be a perfect bake ahead dessert for your next barbecue! Chilling these in the fridge before cutting them will lead to much cleaner cuts. Try a dry, hot knife! Then, dig in!
Look how bubbly and dleicious this looks straight out of the oven!
You may need:
Layered Peanut Butter S'mores Bars
- 12 Tablespoons melted butter
- 3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat oven 350.
- Line 9x13 pan with nonstick foil.
- Combine butter and graham crumbs.
- Press into pan evenly and firmly.
- Sprinkle on chips, then marshmallows.
- Pour condensed milk evenly across the top.
- Bake 25 minutes.
- Cool and chill before cutting into squares.