Perfect S’mores Bars
These S’mores bars are just perfect. A crispy graham cracker bottom gets topped with chocolate chip cookie dough studded with marshmallows. Then we load more marshmallows on top plus melty milk chocolate pieces! My kids went cray for these!
You may need:
Perfect S'mores Bars
- 7-8 full graham crackers
- 1 cup salted butter room temp
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- ¾ cup light brown sugar packed
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- ¾ tsp salt
- ¾ tsp baking soda
- ¾ c. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup mini marshmallows plus extras for the top
- 2 regular sized Hershey's Milk Chocolate Bars broken into pieces
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a 13x9-inch pan with nonstick foil.
- Lay graham crackers in a layer covering the full pan, breaking up some into pieces to cover smaller areas on edges.
- Beat butter and sugars. Add eggs and vanilla.
- Add the flour, salt, baking soda. Then add chocolate chips and mini marshmallows.
- Press cookie dough over the graham crackers. Cover top generously with mini marshmallows.
- Bake at 375˚F for approx 30 minutes or until golden brown. (Check at 25 mins.)
- Remove from oven and lay chocolate pieces on top while still warm. Cool at least 30 mins before cutting.
Adapted from Dessert Now, Dinner Later