- 1 box brownie mix
- 8 ounces semi sweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 T. light corn syrup
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- a few tsp milk (add slowly!)
- Prepare brownies according to package directions.
- Bake in a greased 10x15 pan 15-20 mins.
- Let cool.
- Use a round cookie cutter to cut small circle cookies.
- Heat cream juts under a boil.
- Place chocolate in heatproof bowl and pour cream over it.
- Let sit 2 mins then whisk smooth.
- Let thicken and cool a bit.
- Dip each cookie in the ganache and lay on wax paper.
- Pop in fridge until chocolate sets-about an hour.
- Mix powdered sugar with a few tsp of milk until thick and smooth.
- Pipe on a swirly design with a pastry bag.