Fudge, Oreos, white chocolate-OH MY!
- ¾ cup butter
- ⅔ cup sweetened Condensed milk
- 1 cup Marshmallow Fluff
- 1 t. vanilla
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 2 cups crushed Oreos (about 30)
- 1 cup coarsely crushed Oreos (about 15)
- Line a 9×9 pan w/nonstick foil.
- In a pot, combine butter and sweetened condensed milk.
- Heat on medium to a boil. Stir constantly and boil 2 mins.
- Take pot off the heat and add fluff, white chips and 2c. crushed Oreos
- Remove from heat and stir in Fluff, white chocolate chips and the 2 cups crushed Oreos.
- Spread in pan.
- Sprinkle on the 1 cup coarse Oreos on top and press gently.
- Chill an hour and cut.
- - See more at: https://hugsandcookiesxoxo.com/2010/12/white-chocolate-oreo-fudge.html#sthash.SqARsNMj.dpuf
Adapted from Cookies & Cups