Cinnamon lovers are going to be very excited! Cinnamon, cheesecake and a shortcut crust…what could be better!!! This crust uses crescent rolls which bake up to be the perfect crust. These are simple to throw together and once chilled can be cut into bars. Use high quality cinnamon in this recipe as it is your show stopper! I picked some up in NYC at Chelsea Market. This wa the perfect way to use it up. I hope you enjoy some Churro Cheesecake Bars soon!
- 2 pkg. soft cream cheese
- ¾ cup sugar, divided
- ½ tsp. vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tbsp. ground cinnamon
- 2 cans (8 oz. each) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Beat cream cheese and ¼ cup sugar.
- Add vanilla and eggs, one at a time.
- In a small bowl, combine cinnamon and remaining sugar.
- Sprinkle half onto bottom of a 13x9-inch pan lined with foil.
- Unroll 1 can crescent dough on top of the cinnamon mix and press seams together.
- Top with cream cheese filling.
- Lay the second can of dough flat across the cream cheese.
- Sprinkle with the rest of the cinnamon sugar.
- Bake 25-30.
- Cool, chill, cut into bars.
Adapted from Kraft