Garlic & Parsley Crusted Chicken
Garlic and Parsley Chicken
- 1½ lbs chicken cutlets, sliced thin and trimmed or cubed
- 1 cup cornstarch in a ziploc bag
- olive oil for sauteeing (a few tablespoons)
- 4 T. butter
- Large handful of parsley, chopped
- 8 garlic cloves, chopped
- Dredge chicken in the cornstarch, shake off excess and fry in oil until golden on both sides. May need to do this in batches.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add butter and let melt.
- As it melts add the parsley and garlic to pan and coat the chicken.
ADAPTED FROM Jacques Pépin