Why not create your own cool sensation at home!!!! I used chocolates and peppermint oil from Chocoley! You can check out their peppermint oil here. You have to scope out their line of chocolates. They are called Bada Bing. Such a cute name and they not only melt completely evenly and smooth, but they are nut free and gluten free, too!!!!
- 1 lb. Bada Bing Bada Boom Dipping & Coating Gourmet Compound Chocolate
- DARK or MILK
- ½ teaspoon Peppermint Oil
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 lb. Confectioners Sugar
- 3 tablespoons soft butter
- ¼ cup evaporated milk
- Mix confectioners sugar, butter, vanilla extract, peppermint oil and evaporated milk.
- Roll mixture into 1 inch balls
- Place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment or wax paper.
- Chill 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from refrigerator and flatten each into a patty.
- Chill another 30 minutes.
- Melt chocolate gently. Either dip patties or use a mold as I did.
- Chill to set!
recipe from Chocoley