Hot Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 1 8oz package of softened cream cheese
- ½ cup frank's red hot sauce
- ½ cup blue cheese or ranch dressing (I used Ranch)
- ½ blue cheese crumbles (Plus extra for crumbling on top!)
- 2 cups shredded chicken
- 1 bag tortilla chips (I used blue)
- Beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Add hot sauce and dressing.
- Stir in cheese and chicken.
- Pour into baking dish and bake at 350 for about 30 minutes!
- Spread tortilla chips in a pan and pour the dip over it!
- Sprinkle on extra blue cheese crumbles.
- Serve with celery and carrot sticks.