Crockpot meatballs are insanely delicious!!!! Check out the Crockpot assortment here if you need one!
Crockpot Meatballs and Sausage
Baked Meatball Parmigiana
- 1 package Premio Sausage Links
- 1½ pounds meatloaf mix (beef, pork, veal combo)
- 4 cloves garlic-roughly chopped, not minced
- a handful of chopped parsley
- 1 cup bread crumbs (I used Aleia' gluten free brand)
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese (not grated)
- 2 eggs
- salt to taste
- Sauce of your choice (approx two 24-oz jars)
- Cook sausage in the oven at 375 until well browned on both sides and fully cooked. Set Aside.
- Mix all of the meatball ingredients and form your meatballs-not too large.
- Pour 3-4 Tablespoons oil in a skillet and fry meatballs to brown on all sides. Transfer them to the crockpot.
- Pour sauce over the meatballs and cook on high for 4 hours.
- During the last 2 hours of cooking, add the browned sausage links.
- Serve right away or refrigerate for another night. I reheated ours in a skillet-picture above!