Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1½ cups all purpose flour
- ½ cup unsweetened baking cocoa
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- ¾ cup light brown sugar
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ¼ cup unsalted butter, melted
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg,
- 2 Tablespoons water
- 1½ cups Reese's minis peanut butter cups, divided
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper .
- Cream sugars, butter and peanut butter together until fluffy.
- Add egg and vanilla.
- Add water.
- Beat well.
- Add all dry ingredients on low.
- Fold in one cup of Reese's mini candies.
- Scoop Tablespoons of dough onto sheets.
- Flatten each cookie a bit and press in 1-2 Reese's minis. (If pressed on top, they will melt)
- Bake for about 8 minutes or until they are set.
- Let cool on sheets a few minutes.
*Note, I used Reese’s minis on the tops and chopped Reese’s in the middle. Next time I would not place any on the tops as they got very “melty” looking.