- 14 ounces sweetened shredded coconut
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 egg whites
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- Toppings: mini pb cups, sprinkles, chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper to prevent sticking!
- In a bowl, mix the coconut, condensed milk, and vanilla.
- Whip the egg whites and salt on high speed in an electric mixer with the whisk attachment until medium-firm peaks.
- Fold the egg whites into the coconut mixture.
- Drop the batter onto sheet pans lined with parchment paper using a large spoon or an ice cream scoop. Should look like mounds. Place chips and pb cups into the macaroons.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, until golden brown.
- Cool and add a chocolate drizzle across the tops if desired.