Not only is this yummy, delicious and big hit to the kids…but no ice cream maker is even needed! What are you waiting for?
Cookie Monster Ice Cream
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 20 Oreos
- 15 Chips Ahoy
- blue food coloring gel (1/2 tsp or more until desired color)
- Whip heavy cream until stiff peaks from.
- Add sweetened condensed milk and food coloring until all blue.
- Add more food coloring if needed.
- Break up the cookies and fold them all in,
- Spread into a loaf pan.
- Add some more cookies on top and freeze at least 4 hours.
Adapted from Simpleethrifty.com