Banana Ice Box Cake
- 1 box Nilla wafers
- 1 cup milk
- 1 box banana pudding prepared according to box directions
- 3-4 cups Cool Whip
- 4-5 sliced bananas
- Use an 8 inch springform pan.
- Dip each cookie quickly in the milk.
- Layer Nilla wafers on the bottom.
- Top with some pudding, just a thin layer.
- Add a layer of sliced bananas.
- Top with whipped cream and repeat for about 3 layers or until you reach the top.
- Add chopped cookies on top if desired.
- Chill 6 hours.
Inspired by Life, Love and Sugar