No-Bake Snickers Chocolate Cheesecake Bars
- 18 Oreos, crushed
- 4 T. butter, melted
- 1 ounce semisweet chocolate, melted
- 8 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- ¾ cup heavy cream
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 6 ounces mini snickers, divided and chopped
- Line a 9x9 pan with nonstick foil
- Combine oreos, butter, and melted chocolate and press into the pan. Chill.
- Melt the chocolate and cream in a microwave safe dish, stir smooth.
- In a mixer, beat the cream cheese.
- Slowly pour in the chocolate mixture.
- Let sit just a few minutes to cool a bit and stir in a little more than half of the snickers.
- Pour over the crust and top with the rest of the Snickers.
- Pop in the freezer 2 hours or the fridge 4 hours.