Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
- head cauliflower, chopped into bite sized pieces
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 T. olive oil
- ⅔ cup seasoned bread crumbs
- ⅔ cup grated parmesan cheese
- garlic powder, salt, pepper, to taste
- ⅔ c. Franks Hot Sauce
- In a large ziploc bag, combine flour, milk, olive oil, and a nice sprinkle of the garlic, salt and pepper.
- Add cauliflower bites and close bag.
- Shake up to coat well.
- Pull out each piece of cauliflower shaking off excess coating.
- Lay on a nonstick foil lined cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle with bread crumbs and parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 450 for 15 minutes.
- Pour on the hot sauce, toss well and bake an additional 10 minutes.
- Serve with extra hot sauce and ranch or blue cheese dressing.
Adapted from Spend With Pennies-head on over for a plethora of fabulous recipes!