Reese’s lovers…..go for this one!!!!! Amazing and the thick, peanut butter frosting is perfect!!!! I found this beauty at Tastes of Lizzy T’s. Hope you’ll visit her and check out her other yummies!
- 1 Betty Crocker Brownie mix (19.5 ounce)
- 1 egg
- 4 ounces cream cheese, soft
- 4 Tablespoons soft butter
- 16 full-size Reese's peanut butter cups, frozen (I used assorted sizes from Trick-or-Treating!)
- Peanut Butter Frosting:
- 4 Tablespoons butter, soft
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 Tablespoons milk
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 ounces Chocoley Chocolates, melted
- In your mixer combine dry brownie mix, the egg, cream cheese and butter.
- Spread into an 8x8 pan lined with nonstick foil.
- Press the pb cups into the batter so they are pushed in and not raised.
- Bake approx 35- 40 minutes at 350 and let cool.
- Electric mix everything until smooth and spread on brownies.
- Chill to set up.
- Drizzle on the melted chocolate.
Recipe adapted from Tastes Of Lizzy T’s-hop over and visit her awesome blog!!!