This is a perfect appetizer for any holiday or football game! You can also add more hot sauce to make it as HOT as you like it and serve it up with some extra sauce on the side. It is also great served with a side of blue cheese and celery sticks to seem more authentic. This comes together very easily thanks to using the Pillsbury Crescent rolls. You can also easily double this recipe to make more than one buffalo ring.
- 1 can Pillsbury Crescent rolls
- 1¼ cups cooked chicken, chopped/shredded (rotisserie chicken or grilled)
- 2 cups shredded cheese (I used a mozzarella/asiago mix), divided
- ¼ cup Frank's hot sauce-or more!!! Plus extra for serving
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- Mix cream cheese and hot sauce to blend.
- Stir in chicken and 1 cup cheese.
- Lay out the rolls as pictured above to create a "sun" with a large center circle open.
- Sprinkle the other cup of cheese around the center of the ring.
- Lay the chicken mixture on top of the cheese.
- Fold the point of each roll over the mixture and tuck the end under the roll.
- Bake at 375 on a parchment lined sheet for about 20-25 minutes or until golden and the cheese is melted.
- Serve with hot sauce and blue cheese!
Adapted from BuzzFeed