It is hard to turn down white chocolate oreos and white dipped pretzels topped with rolos! To create these little treasure, I used Chocoley Bada Bing Chocolates! They are fabulous because not only are the gluten free….but nut free too! You can feel safe bringing these chocolates to a kid’s event where there are so many allergies lately! They also melt beautifully and are a pleasure to work with! You can check out the Bada Bing collection here on their website!
- 1 bag Bada Bing white chocolate
- Oreos and/or Pretzels
- Bada Bing dark chocolates, for drizzle
- whoppers/rolos for toppings
- Melt chocolates according to Bada Bing directions.
- Lay wax paper on a cookie sheet.
- Gently dip oreos and pretzels and lay on way.
- Top with candies if desired and drizzle on melted dark chocolate.