Have you been to Max Brenner’s in NYC? If not, you must run there. It is a chocolate lover’s dream come true. Fondues, chocolate filled syringes and s’mores over an open flame are just a few of our faves! They also make a crazy looking sweet pizza. This is my take on it. Needless to say this was a huge hit when I brought it to a pool party with many kids! Load up on the candies and treat the kids to an extra sweet dessert!
- 2 sticks soft butter
- ½ cup light brown sugar
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2¼ cups flour
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
- Candies of your choice, I used Swedish Fish, Reese's Pieces, Sprinkles, Butterfingers
- Preheat to 350°
- Cream butter and sugars until well blended and fluffy.
- Add eggs and vanilla-beat well.
- Add flour, baking soda, salt.
- Mix just to combine.
- Spread batter onto a greased pizza pan or deep dish pan. Mine was 14 inches.
- Mine baked 20-22 minutes to get it lightly golden.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle on the marshmallows all around leaving some of the edge plain to create the crust.
- Return to the oven for 3 more minutes until marshmallows start to puff.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle on your candies evenly.
- Let cool completely and cut into slices using a pizza cutter!
Adapted from This Cookie Pizza