THIS REESE’S PEANUT BUTTER CUP BANANA BREAD SHOULD BE ILLEGAL!!! BEST BANANA BREAD I HAVE EVER EATEN IN MY LIFE!!!!!
Recipe: Reese’s Peanut Butter Banana Bread
- 3 very ripe bananas, mashed (I USED ONLY 2 AS MINE WERE ON THE LARGER SIDE)
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups of all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 8 oz bag of Reese’s Mini cups (I USED 6 OUNCES MINIS, 2 OUNCES REGULAR SIZED)
- Preheat oven to 350
- Grease your loaf pan (9X5) with butter or shortening.
- In a medium bowl whisk together your flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt, set aside.
- Beat your bananas, peanut butter, oil, egg and sugars.
- Pour your dry ingredients into your wet ingredients and stir until just combined. Batter will be lumpy.
- Fold in your Reese’s Mini cups and spread batter into prepared pan.
- Bake for approx 50-60 MINS or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.
- Let cool in pan for 10 minutes and remove.
- KUDOS TO cookies and cups FOR THIS RECIPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ♥ ♥ ♥