LOVE CREAM PUFFS?
THEN YOU MUST TRY MY MOM’S FAMOUS RECIPE!!!!! UNBELIEVABLE!!!
BEST RECIPE EVER!! FROM MY MOM XO
In a pot bring the following to a boil:
- 1 stick butter
- 1 cup water
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1c flour
- 4 eggs
- 1 PINT HEAVY CREAM
- 1 PACKAGE (3.9 OUNCES) INSTANT CHOCOLATE PUDDING
- ⅓ CUP MILK
- Bring the butter, sugar, water and vanilla to a boil.
- Add the flour and stir constantly until it leaves the side of the pot and forms a ball.
- Remove and cool.
- Beat in 4 eggs, one at a time until smooth.
- Drop by T. onto parchment lined cookie sheets
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15 mins. Reduce to 350 for 15 mins more.
- Remove and immediately make a small slit on the side with a sharp knife to let the steam escape.
- LET COOL.
- Slice in half and pipe or scoop in Mom's filling.
- Dust with powdered sugar.
- Beat the cream, pudding powder and milk in a mixer until thick like whipped cream!